Sixty (60) Use TLC Kit and Eight Spot Test Kits
---Plus FREE Wings Pin (1 of 500) and a FREE Testing Platform
INCLUDED IN THIS PACKAGE
- (1) Developing Chamber
- (1) UV Spotting Light
- (1) Instruction Manual
SPOT TEST KITS:
- (1) Bottle of Marquis (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Mecke (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Ehrlich (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Froehde (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Liebermann (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Hofmann (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Mandelin (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Simon's A (50-100 uses)
- (1) Bottle of Simon's B (50-100 uses)
**Simon's is a two part kit. Add Simon's A to your sample first, then add Simon's B to see the reaction.**
- (8) 20+ page Booklet w/ Dozens of Color Charts
- (8) Durable Plastic Jars
- (8) Test Tubes
- (20) Testing Cards (capable of separating sixty (60) samples)
- (1000ml) Bottle of Testing Liquid
- (60) Small Vials
- (60) Glass Tubes
- (20) Filter Paper Squares
- (1) Pencil
- (1) Testing Platform
- (1) "Wings" Pin - Limited Edition - 1 of 500 made.
NEED MORE TESTS?
Pick up a refill pack:
The mother load
Posted by Unknown on 3rd Jun 2016
This was my first time purchasing a test kit of any kind. My friends and I feel a whole lot safer and confident because of it. The Skylab package has got everything someone could need -- I haven't seen a more complete kit. The instructions are clear, and I really like the videos (both instructional, and reactions) available. I'd give 5 stars if there was an iOS app available, but that's a small gripe. Overall, it's well worth the money and I'd highly recommend.
Top quality testing at the comfort of your own home....
Posted by David Y on 2nd Jun 2016
I purchased this kit for many reasons but mainly for the advanced spot testing that provides me with accurate multi substance results, you can not get a better test on the market and would highly suggest it for anyone who wants to know exactly what is in their sample, to protect their health and wellbeing....
Posted by Alejandro on 7th May 2016
I bought the kit and was really satisfied with all my results. Everything worked as explained in the instructions and all my testing subjects showed the appropriate reactions.
Science is cool, man
Posted by Mr. Nobody on 14th Mar 2016
Does what it's intended to do and it's even fun to use. When given substances to identify this kit gives me confidence in the ability to accurately identify what I've been presented with.
The first use is a bit daunting, but you'll get the hang of it after the first time. Just remember to wear gloves and be in a well ventilated area.